Friday, September 9, 2016

The Divorce Papers. Susan Rieger

I was very looking forward to this book as an easy read and something fun to jump into. I was pleasantly surprised with the storyline. Sophia is a law associate who is charged with handling the surprise and somewhat messy divorce of her firms biggest client's daughter. The format of the novel was very enjoyable. It was told solely in correspondence through memos, emails, passed notes and legal documents. It felt like you were a part of the legal case and helping piece together the clues to win.

I was incredibly turned off the by personality of the character Sophia. She came across as whiney, entitled and a bit pretentious, so it was tough to put that aside and enjoy the storyline. Other than that, it was a pleasant read.

**I received a complementary copy of the book from Blogging for Books in exchange for my review**

No comments:

Post a Comment