Tuesday, November 18, 2014

california.

I am a california girl. Born and raised. For the past five years I have spent the winter months in Idaho at school. The snow and cold were fun for a minute before I missed the California winters.

This year I get to spend the winter in California and I am so happy. Here are a few of my favorite things about California winters.

~ fresh fruit readily available
~ cloudy beach days
~ cold meaning 55 degrees
~ being able to wear light layers of clothing and be warm enough (no need for huge heavy jackets!)
~ the sun still shines and you can actually feel its warmth
~ regardless of the warm weather, still being able to enjoy holiday things like hot chocolate and Christmas tree lots. You don't need snow and icy wind to enjoy those!

No comments:

Post a Comment