Friday, November 7, 2014

gratitude.

I have had a rough little while the past few weeks. Just stress and discomfort and a little sadness come my way that I've had to deal with. Nothing too serious but enough all at the same time to just wear me down. In the past I always noticed that when I was helping other people or very aware of my personal blessings, it was a lot easier to deal with stress and other issues. So here's a list of some things I'm grateful for:

1. My husband. Alex is amazing at making me feel good about myself and helping to defuse situations. I am a high stress individual and he is very calm. We have a nice balance.
2. Rex. This little baby dog is wonderful. He is so cuddly and sweet. Anytime of day he has a way of making everything ok with his goofy smile and sweet kisses.
3. My mom. She is a gem. Even from a different state she is always looking out for me and Alex and makes sure that we are ok.
4. My job. I am grateful to have a job and the ability to work.

And...
Cold weather
Sunshine
Freedom
Books
Cozy beds
The holiday season
Laughter
Juice
Caramel apple lollipops 
Sales and clearance items
Food
Hugs
Walks
Health
Love
Inspirations
Fresh mown grass


No comments:

Post a Comment