Friday, November 28, 2014

dogs.

I love dogs. Well I love all animals (except the creepy, crawly kind), but I especially love dogs. When I was growing up we couldn't have a dog because it was just mom and five kids so it was too much. But then we got a dog. When I was 11 I think. He's just a little guy and he was so much fun when I was growing up.

He's super old now and has a lot of problems, but he's still a little gem. He's got a little growth on his forehead that looks like a horn so I call him a unicorn. But he's a good sport and still lets at least my mom cuddle with him.

But we have a lot of dogs in our family and I love all of them.
Kelsey

Molly

Buddy (pre-horn)

Chase
Rex, of course.
Because of my love of dogs, it's no surprise that at Thanksgiving, when I saw a little lover of a dog, I immediately gravitated toward him. His name is Hatchi. I spent a few hours of the time we were there just sitting on the ground next to him scratching his neck and just loving on him. I was covered in hair when I stood up but I just couldn't resist.


Hatchi was in a fire when he was younger (hence the black burn marks on his face, and more on his back). He went through a lot to recover from them all, but now he lives a life of leisure with Mac. He spends his days laying on the patio and sleeping in bed and walking around the neighborhood. He is just a love. They call him "terminator dog" which is totally fitting for his appearance but his personality reads "spa dog."

No comments:

Post a Comment