Monday, October 20, 2014

manic monday.

Monday's always seem to get me down. Working retail means that I don't have set weekends. Actually it usually means that I always work weekends and I have random days off during the week. Even with that, I still get down on Mondays. To combat this I usually make a mental list of things to look forward to, things I love, things that inspire me, things that excite me to get me through the Monday and on to the Tuesday which is somehow easier.

1
≈ Halloween is in two weeks. I love Halloween because I love to see the creative costumes and treats.
≈ The in-laws are throwing a kickass annual Halloween party this Saturday that I have never been  
    around for, so it is bound to be a lot of fun.
≈ For said annual Halloween party, I am making cupcakes. I love cupcakes. And I am trying to eat a
   little healthier recently, so a splurge on delicious cupcakes is much needed.
≈ I only work one more day this week! Boo for my next paycheck…but yay for my sanity!
≈ We are having a date night this week and seeing the movie Gone Girl. I read the book and was so
    torn because I loved the whole book until the ending. The end just killed me. But my sister said the
    movie is amazing so now I have to go.
≈ I just started the last Harry Potter book, after having finished the other six over the past two and a
   half weeks. This is time number…a million…that I am reading the series. I like Harry Potter a lot.
≈ My next weeks work schedule is jam packed with hours so I can finally feel busy again after the
   hours cutbacks of the past six weeks.
≈ The weather is cooling down and the nights are getting crisper. That means sweaters, cuddling, hot
    apple cider, and thick wool socks are on their way!!!

Happy manic monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment